We’re ready to kick off the Jolly Bar 4 Quilt Along. To celebrate the release of Jolly Bar Book Vol. 4, we are sewing a few blocks weekly from January through March of 2023. If you’re in the mood for an easy-to-sew quilt to start off your year, this is the perfect pattern to get you into the swing of things. Find all the details and the sew along schedule, below.
About the Jolly Bar 4 Quilt
The Jolly Bar 4 Quilt Along sampler quilt measures 66.5″ x 84.5″ finished. Join us as we make the beautiful blocks from the Jolly Bar Book Vol. 4. We’re starting with Jolly Bars, 5″ x 10″ precuts, which means you can skip the ironing and get right to cutting and sewing.
Quilt Along Supplies
Jolly Bar 4 Quilt Along Schedule
You can find the Jolly Bar 4 Quilt Along free cutting guides here each Thursday. Click the block titles to download each cutting guide. The guide will tell you how many blocks to make.
|1||January 19||Shirley Temple & Whoopsie Daisy Blocks|
|2||January 26||Stained Glass & Herb Garden Blocks|
|3||February 2||Galway & Curio Blocks|
|4||February 9||Mosaic & The Nutcracker Blocks|
|5||February 16||Blueprint & Stardust Blocks|
|6||February 23||Illumination & Zinnia Blocks|
|7||March 2||Festoon & Double Dutch Blocks|
|8||March 9||Primrose & Shoofly Blocks|
|Finishing||March 16||Finishing Pattern|
Be sure to subscribe to our Fat Quarter Shop YouTube Channel and check out our Friday Livestreams to stay up to date on Kimberly’s Jolly Bar 4 progress.
We invited some friends to join us, and they’re sharing their progress along the way! You can follow them on social media for inspiration and tips.
Meet the Quilters
- Amanda, (@graccieone)
- Becca, Sew Becca, (@sewbecca)
- Cynthia Horst, Dream Quilt Create, (@dreamquiltcreate)
- Francine, Buffalo Flatts Quilt Co, (@buffaloflattsquiltco)
- Kate, Katie Mae Quilts, (@katiemaequilts)
- Linden Vine, Vine Lines Creative, (@vinelines)
- Mary Mata, Mi Mundo en Telas, (@mimundoentelas)
- Mona Phelps, Bluegrass Stitches, (@bluegrassstitchesandcrafts)
- Pat Sloan, (@quilterpatsloan)
- Shelly, Matante Quilting, (@matantequilting)