- Binding Butler by The Buddy and Company
- Sugar Plum Christmas by Anne Sutton for Moda
- Buttons by Just Another Button Company
- It’s Sew Emma Dutch Tulips Quilt
- Quilter’s Patch Thread by Aurifil (coming soon) and Quilt by Laundry Basket Quilts
- Bee Basics by Lori Holt for Riley Blake
- Aurifil Colors of Moda Book
- Coney Island by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda
- Sugar Pie by Lella Boutique for Moda
- Happy Flower Quilts book by Lecien
- Impressions Template by It’s Sew Emma
- Sew Kind of Wonderful by Contemporary Quilt Designs
- Art Gallery Charleston by Amy Sinibaldi
- Kimberbell Basics
- Cotton + Steel Bernina
We’re thrilled to share the Quilter’s Patch Book – now in bloom! Join author Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts as she helps you plan and grow a beautiful quilt garden. With each block, you will grow, refresh your quilting skills and become more precise.
Edyta hopes you will challenge yourself by trying something you haven’t done before and will enjoy learning new techniques! The Quilter’s Patch Book will be available this fall but you can plant the seeds for your Quilter’s Patch quilt now by reserving a copy of the book HERE.
BLOCK OF THE MONTH
Yes, there’s even more garden fun to harvest – we’re offering the Quilter’s Patch Quilt as a Block of the Month! The fabric collection featured is Silver Linings in Color by Laundry Basket Quilts for Moda Fabrics. This quilt finishes at 75″ x 78.5″.
This stunning quilt is bright and cheery, and is sure to become a family heirloom upon completion. Whether you gift this quilt for a very special occasion or display it on a wall or a bed of your own, you’ll be so very glad you planted the seeds of this beautiful garden by reserving your copy of the book or signing up for the Quilter’s Patch Block of the Month today!