There is nothing better than finding a cute, new sewing project! It’s even better when it’s fun and easy! The Gadget Cushion by Quiltsmart fits the bill. With the holiday gift giving season coming up, the Gadget Cushion would be a great handmade gift for anyone on your list.
To make a Gadget Cushion you need:
- One Gadget Cushion Interfacing Panel by Quiltsmart (SKU# QS40003)
- Fat Quarter of fabric (Smitten Aqua Lovely Yardage SKU# 55177-12)
- Fabric Glue (Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive SKU# 32137)
- Coordinating Thread (50wt Aurifil Medium Mint SMALL Thread SKU# MK50-2835-Small)
- Stuffing (Poly Pellets Weighted Stuffing Beads by Fairfield SKU# PP246 or Ground Walnut Shells by Yarn Tree SKU# 4415)
- Rotary Cutter
Quiltsmart has a great video tutorial to help make your first Gadget Cushion.
We’ve also provided some pictures of the process …
Here’s a few pictures of the Gadget Cushion at work, just because we couldn’t get enough … we made two!
Share with #GadgetCushions