Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la, quilting! The 2018 Christmas Season is upon us and, if you got a chance to tune in, we just finished our livestream for projects we are making for Christmas this year!
Here is the link to watch the full video
And here is a full list of the projects that were featured on today’s live stream organized into categories for easy Christmas project making!
Gifts for your Family and Friends
- Jolly Box – Do we need to say more? Our limited edition 2018 Jolly Box is sure to put a smile on your quilty friend/family member’s face!
- Crown Market Necklace Kit – Great for a hostess gift, the Crown Market Necklace Kit makes a stylish necklace from one kit using English Paper Piecing technique!
- Applique Animals on Baby Onesies – Add these adorable animals appliques to any baby onesie for a super thoughtful DIY gift!
- Doggy Bandanas – Don’t forget your furry friends this holiday season! We have the perfect gift for them! All you need is the FREE Pattern and a pair of the Heavy Duty Pliers used in the video.
- Projects by Lazy Girl Designs – The Casey Quick Cases and Coco Cord Kimonos are easy to whip up and make for great stocking stuffers!
- Coffee Koozie – Mornings don’t start until you’ve had your coffee and what better way to hold your cup than with these customizable coffee koozies (that have a FREE pattern)!
- Gadget Cushion – Perfect for your tech-loving friend! We have the full tutorial on our blog!
- Made with Love Cross Stitch – The newest It’s Sew Emma cross stitch pattern is here! Show your love with the Made with Love Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern!
Decorate your Tree and Mantle
- Thistle Mini Tree Skirt – Ring in holiday cheer this year with Thistle Mini Tree Skirt Quilt Kit! Make sure to get the instruction for this tree skirt available in the Simply Fat Quarters Book.
- Merry Stocking Pattern – Decorate your mantle with Merry Stocking Pattern by one of our favorite designers, Camille of Thimble Blossoms!
- Patchwork Christmas Stocking – A hit project on our blog, the FREE Patchwork Christmas Stocking pattern by Sherri of A Quilting Life is perfect for your mantle! Be sure to check out the Patchwork Christmas Stocking video tutorial we did with her too!
- Pincushion Ornaments – Trim the Tree with our Pinwheel Pincushion Ornaments! Be sure to also check out the Pinwheel Pincushion video tutorial!
Set the Table
- Coaster Ride around the Bobbin – Avoid condensation rings on your coffee table with these personalize-able coasters! We used these Jeans Denim Needles to make ours.
- Pockets and Pies Apron – Prep Christmas dinner in style with the FREE Pockets and Pies Apron Pattern! We even have a video tutorial for you to follow.
- Pocketed Placemats – Set the table and don’t miss a thing with the Pocketed Placemats! Follow along with the video tutorial to make a set of your own!
Projects for your Home
- Vintage Christmas Sampler Cross Stitch – Inspired by the sampler quilt in the Vintage Christmas Book, Lori’s Vintage Christmas Sampler Cross Stitch is perfect as a full cross stitch or take the blocks and make a cross-stitch mini project, like the jars we made on our livestream! We even have a matching DMC Thread Pack.
- Vintage Christmas Book – You’ve seen the large sampler, now get ready for the many mini projects you can make with the blocks from the Vintage Christmas Sampler!
- Cozy Blue Handmade 4″ Embroidery Kits – Get all you need to make your own embroidered piece with these 4″ Embroidery Kits! Choose from Autumn Mandala, Bird of a Feather and Crafty Fox.
- One hour flannel rag quilt – Quick, easy, and makes any room look instantly cozy!
Hope this helps you with projects for this year’s Christmas season! If you make one of these, be sure to tag us at @fatquartershop and use the hashtag #fqschristmas2018 so we can see and share your projects! Happy quilting!