- Binding Butler by The Buddy and Company
- Sugar Plum Christmas by Anne Sutton for Moda
- Buttons by Just Another Button Company
- It’s Sew Emma Dutch Tulips Quilt
- Quilter’s Patch Thread by Aurifil (coming soon) and Quilt by Laundry Basket Quilts
- Bee Basics by Lori Holt for Riley Blake
- Aurifil Colors of Moda Book
- Coney Island by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda
- Sugar Pie by Lella Boutique for Moda
- Happy Flower Quilts book by Lecien
- Impressions Template by It’s Sew Emma
- Sew Kind of Wonderful by Contemporary Quilt Designs
- Art Gallery Charleston by Amy Sinibaldi
- Kimberbell Basics
- Cotton + Steel Bernina
Today we were in new fabric collections up to our necks and we loved every minute of it! We got to see first-hand some of the gorgeous new collections that will soon be making their way onto our site, and we couldn’t be more excited to see the beautiful creations that you will make with them!
Brigitte Heitland, Zen Chic, showcasing her super quilt.
Edyta Sitar “wearing her heart on her sleeve.”
Kaffee Fassett showing awesome, bold print fabric!
Elizabeth Hartman’s new collection Pond from Robert Kaufman.
Sandra Clemons’ new collection, Front Yard, for Michael Miller.
In addition to getting a sneak peek at all-things-new-and-now, we also got our hands on two awesome bundles to giveaway! Comment on this blog post for your chance to win the Early Bird bundle by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics or the Coney Island bundle by Fig Tree & Co for Moda Fabrics. Good luck quilters!
It’s that time of year,
We can’t wait to see,