The holidays are just around the corner, can you believe it?! With all of the new stuff that has been popping up on the Fat Quarter Shop New Arrivals section, you may not know just what new additions you need for your crafting room! Kimberly to the rescue! Check out this video highlighting her 15 favorite items from Fall Quilt Market 2016, and look below for the shop-able links!
- Binding Butler by The Buddy and Company
- Sugar Plum Christmas by Anne Sutton for Moda
- Buttons by Just Another Button Company
- It’s Sew Emma Dutch Tulips Quilt
- Quilter’s Patch Thread by Aurifil (coming soon) and Quilt by Laundry Basket Quilts
- Bee Basics by Lori Holt for Riley Blake
- Aurifil Colors of Moda Book
- Coney Island by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda
- Sugar Pie by Lella Boutique for Moda
- Happy Flower Quilts book by Lecien
- Impressions Template by It’s Sew Emma
- Sew Kind of Wonderful by Contemporary Quilt Designs
- Art Gallery Charleston by Amy Sinibaldi
- Kimberbell Basics
- Cotton + Steel Bernina
And – you're giving away one of everything, including one of the Berninas, RIGHT??? How TOTALLY AWESOME OF YOU!!!
I want some of what you've been drinking, Barbara!
Love seeing all of the new goodies!!! I especially love how the fabric companies are putting out those great basic lines!!!!
Thank you for making your FQS so accessible and vital to the growing Quilt/Sewing lovers! Yesterday I received my November Sampler – you continue to raise the bar on surprises and individual extras! Now with Pat Sloan's new Machine quilting book – I will be finishing, finishing, finishing…