In a pinch for a bag to store your rotary cutter, sunglasses, or pens/pencils? Check out the Banana Bag! A pattern by Lazy Girl Designs, the Banana Bag is so cute and very versatile in its use. And, since they’re super easy to crank out, you can make a bunch in one go, perfect for gifting!
Here’s what you’ll need to make your Banana bag:
- One Banana Bag Pattern by Lazy Girl Designs
- Two 10″ squares coordinating fabric
- From left to right on the picture above, we used Twilight, Meraki and Garden Variety)
- One 10″ square Dreamy Fusible Fleece by Lazy Girl Designs
- One 22″ Zipper
- One Split Ring, 1″ size by Lazy Girl Designs
And that’s it! Great for hanging off a school bag or a purse, these banana bags keep your knick knacks in one place and easily accessible. Give this a try and if you do, be sure to tag us in your photos (@fatquartershop) so we can see and share your work!