This season, we’re sewing up a few fun-for-fall quilts designed by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts. Autumn breezes and warm tones are on the way, so we collected a list of our favorite patterns to inspire you to get sewing!
1. Pumpkin Trio makes the most of three cute patchwork pumpkins! This charming fall-friendly pattern finishes at 26″ x 34″ and calls for a Charm Pack and some yardage. If you are a beginner looking for a challenge, you’ll enjoy this intermediate-level pattern. We recommend sewing with an All Hallow’s Eve Charm Pack by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda Fabrics.
2. Halloween Harlequin is a simple layer cake pattern that shows off your favorite Halloween patterns perfectly! It also works well with Charm Packs! Halloween Harlequin finishes at 52.5″ x 61.5″.
3. Halloween Figs Sampler includes twelve fun block of the month style patterns. The quilt combines classically pieced blocks with simple applique. This quilt was designed for advanced quilters as it offers a real challenge! If you’d like your quilt to match to cover quilt, you’ll want to sew with All Hallows Eve by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda Fabrics.
4. Harvest Pumpkin Truck is a perfectly precious wall hanging! Stitch up some autumn fun with appliqued pumpkins stacked high in a vintage truck and bring the harvest in. This is a great fall project for advanced quilters!
5. Pumpkins & Cream is a 60″ x 60″ quilt pattern carved perfectly in orange and cream. Classic quilt blocks make up the pumpkin centers. How delicious is that?
6. Pumpkins & the Beanstalk includes two pattern sizes for this whimsical quilt. Leaves and pumpkins fill the quilt for a fun and unique quilt design.
7. Pumpkins in a Row lines up a pick of perfect pumpkins using only one Charm Pack! Use your favorite fall Charm Pack or some scraps for this scrappy 16.5” x 40.5” tablerunner.
8. Halloween Roses is a beautiful bouquet that stitches together fall flowers with blooming blocks and seasonal colors. This 65.5″ x 65.5″ quilt will bloom all fall long!
9. Halloween Blooms offers a garden of goodness this autumn! We think that some half yards of vintage fabric in warm hues would be lovely for this 61″ x 70″ quilt.
10. Midnight Crossing is exactly the kind of quilt we would like to cross paths with! This spooky 69″ x 69″ quilt is ready for witching hour with some of your favorite fall fat quarters.
Share with #FQSFallPatterns
We’d love to see which patterns you sew this season! Whichever you choose, share your progress with us using #fqsfallpatterns on Facebook and Instagram. You can also see more from Fig Tree Quilts on Instagram @figtreeandco.
Save this list of patterns to your Pinterest board for later! You can find and follow Fat Quarter Shop on Pinterest for more quilty inspiration.