Welcome to our Year of the Fat Quarter Quilt Along! This month, we are featuring the color orange in our September 2018 Year of the Fat Quarter Bundle! We are beyond excited to start month 9 of this year long quilt along!
We are dedicating 2018 to our favorite little precut, the fat quarter! We are doing this to celebrate our 15th anniversary as a company and because a fat quarter has 18″ x 20″ of usable fabric (too perfect!). Every first Friday of the month, we will be featuring one of our wonderful quilters and the project they make with their Year of the Fat Quarter Bundle!
September Project by Natalia of Piece ‘N Quilt
For the September Year of the Fat Quarter project, Natalia made the Pumpkin Maze pattern from the Start with Strips Quilt Book using the September 2018 Year of the Fat Quarter Bundle!
We are sew happy to have 9 wonderful bloggers making projects out of each of the Year of the Fat Quarter Bundles with us! Be sure to check out their blogs to see the details of their projects and keep up with the Year of the Fat Quarter fun on with #fqsyotfq on Instagram!
- January (cream) – Fat Quarter Shop
- February (pink) – Melanie of A Bit of Scrap Stuff
- March (green) – Sherri of A Quilting Life
- April (gray) – Melanie of A Bit of Scrap Stuff
- May (aqua) – Melissa of Happy Quilting Melissa
- June (yellow) – Amanda of Jedi Craft Girl
- July (dark blue) – Amanda of Jedi Craft Girl
- August (purple) – Melissa of Happy Quilting Melissa
- September (orange) – Natalie of Piece N Quilt
- October (black) – Christopher of The Tattooed Quilter
- November (brown) – Doug of Antler Quilt Design
- December (red) – Pat of Pat Sloan’s Blog
Yummy bundle. Love Natalia’s quilt!