Welcome to our Year of the Fat Quarter Quilt Along! This month, we are featuring the color brown in our November 2018 Year of the Fat Quarter Bundle! Coffee, chocolate, leather and falling leaves are all brown, and we are beyond excited to start month 11 of this year-long quilt along!
We are dedicating 2018 to our favorite little pre-cut, the fat quarter! This is to celebrate our 15th anniversary as a company and because a fat quarter has 18″ x 20″ of usable fabric (too perfect!). Every month, we’ve been featuring one of our wonderful quilters and the project they make with their Year of the Fat Quarter Bundle!
November Project made by Doug Leko of Antler Quilt Design
For Doug’s Year of the Fat Quarter project, he used Antler Quilt Design’s Heading South Pattern to create the perfect table runner for Thanksgiving dinner! The hues of earth-colored fabrics featured in our November 2018 Year of the Fat Quarter Bundle stand out against the cream-colored background. With Quilt Market and everything that was going on this month, Doug worked in a short amount of time to make this seasonal home decor project, and for that we give thanks!
We are sew happy to have 9 wonderful bloggers making projects out of each of the Year of the Fat Quarter Bundles with us! Be sure to check out their blogs to see the details of their projects and keep up with the Year of the Fat Quarter fun on with #fqsyotfq on Instagram!
- January (cream) – Fat Quarter Shop
- February (pink) – Melanie of A Bit of Scrap Stuff
- March (green) – Sherri of A Quilting Life
- April (gray) – Melanie of A Bit of Scrap Stuff
- May (aqua) – Melissa of Happy Quilting Melissa
- June (yellow) – Amanda of Jedi Craft Girl
- July (dark blue) – Amanda of Jedi Craft Girl
- August (purple) – Melissa of Happy Quilting Melissa
- September (orange) – Natalie of Piece N Quilt
- October (black) – Christopher of The Tattooed Quilter
- November (brown) – Doug of Antler Quilt Design
- December (red) – Pat of Pat Sloan’s Blog