We just want to take a moment and highlight many of the creative projects you make every day with fabric from our store. It’s always a delight to see another photo in our inboxes, and we really do share them! Here’s just a snippet of the eye candy we get to enjoy. Each quilt, stocking, bag and pair of shorts was made with care, and we want to thank you for loving and using our fabric.
- Our very own Debbie Taylor’s Grab and Go Bag in Dear Stella Fabrics
- Melanie Dramatic’s Designer Mystery BOM 2012 blocks 1 & 2
- Anne Kensok’s quilt
- Alyce’s coin purse made with 2012 Designer Mystery scraps
- Jane’s Beachcomber shorts for Shorts on the Line in Flock
- Monika’s Designer Mystery from 2009, she quilted this by hand!
- Amanda’s quilt using our Barnyard Dance Quilt Kit
- Michelle’s jelly roll quilt in Mary Engelbreit fabric for Moda
- Ms. White’s Patchwork Chevron quilt in Vintage Modern
- Lauren’s queen sized Yummy quilt in Palladium
- Lindy’s stockings made for a friend
- Myrth’s little pouch in Cherry Fizz, along with many other FQS projects in her etsy shop
- Carol’s Spot quilt and bag in Vintage Modern with pup Buster
- Laila’s quilt in Ruby
- Vicky’s quilt in Fox Trails
If you have a project to share, email chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com!
Fun to see what these talented women have made with the wonderful kits, BOM's, fabrics and patterns! I especially love seeing Buster! He shows up for all important photo shoots!
Sinta said it perfectly. Quilts always show off better with Buster modeling 🙂
These quilt projects are beautiful. What a great idea to show how quilters are using the FQS fabric.
love seeing all the creativity!