It’s time for another Holiday Hallmarks release and this one has us feeling the season’s cheer! Winter Holiday Hallmarks is ready to deck your halls with text that captures our favorite things about the holiday season.
Add a little bit of typography to your next holiday with our quarterly cross stitch series, Holiday Hallmarks! Make a “Hallmark moment” with holiday-themed typography, color, and icons! This seasonal pattern is low-priced and is only available as a downloadable PDF, so you can click, print, and stitch!
Winter Holiday Hallmarks
This month we are releasing the Winter Holiday Hallmarks Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern. This piece was finished with Riley Blake Designs Santa Basic Shades on a 12″ x 12″ Brown Wood Wall Frame (SKU #1928373) from Hobby Lobby.
Holiday Hallmarks Supplies
To stitch all four of the Holiday Hallmarks Cross Stitch Patterns, you will need:
- Marbled White Pine Board 14 Count Aida by Fabric Flair (two packs to stitch all four designs, or one pack if you plan to stitch only one design)
- DMC 3371 (five skeins if you plan to stitch all four designs, or two skeins if you plan to stitch only one design)
- Patriotic Holiday Hallmarks Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
- DMC 321
- DMC 824
- Halloween Holiday Hallmarks Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
- DMC 3853
- Autumn Holiday Hallmarks Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
- DMC 469
- Winter Holiday Hallmarks Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
- DMC 304
Note: This fabric pattern is directional, so we are stitching with the grain horizontally!
Find all of the supplies you’ll need on the Holiday Hallmarks Supply Page.
Stitch with us! Share with #FQSHolidayHallmarks
Check back in with us in November for the last Holiday Hallmarks pattern release! Check out our Patriotic Holiday Hallmark, Halloween Holiday Hallmark, and Autumn Holiday Hallmark blog posts if you missed them.
Follow Fat Quarter Shop on Facebook and Instagram for updates, or join Kimberly’s Stitch Squad Facebook Group, a supportive group of quilters and stitchers. Get inspired and share with #FQSHolidayHallmarks on Instagram, and be sure to tag us so we can see and share your work!