Melissa from Happy Quilting is doing a STARS Quilt-A-Long starting next Monday, August 15th, and now is the time to start gathering your material for it! She will be using Heirloom by Joel Dewberry so what better way to add a little pizzazz to the event than giving everyone 20% OFF Heirloom.
All you have to do is enter code HEIRLOOM at checkout.
Coupon ends August 31st.
Fabric Requirements for the 84 x 84 STARS Quilt:
- 1 Ruby Heirloom Fat Quarter Bundle for the Star Blocks
- 5 1/2 Yards of Kona White for the Star Blocks and Sashing
- 1/3 Yard for the inner border [SKU# JD57-GOLDX}
- 1 1/4 Yards for the outer border [SKU# JD53-GARNE]
- 5 Yards for the backing [SKU# JD55-GARNE]
- 3/4 Yard for the binding [SKU# JD54-GARNE]
Find out more details on the Quilt-A-Long at the Happy Quilting blog!
Toodles for now!
Excellent! I did Melissa's last quilt-a-long and it was great. Very fun with the flickr picture sharing. I loved her easy to follow instructions! My favorite part was how pretty my quilt turned out.
If I was lucky enough to win the $50 gift certificate for making the Star quilt the Happy Quilter designed, I would use the money to buy my dear friend some fabric from the Amelia collection. She just loves that new line and she is such a great friend, who has taught me so much about quilting. Thanks for the chance to hopefully win.