Fat Quarter Shop customers have welcomed 2013 with open, crafty arms! Here is a peek at what our creative customers have been up to. Let’s all strive to make 2013 our most creative, productive and inspired year yet!
- Cindy of Tuscon, Arizona’s quilt made using the Trifles quilt pattern found in Quilters Newsletter’s Best Fat Quarter Quilts issue using Coconut Grove by Bella Lu.
- Judie’s A Boy’s Fancy quilt made using Vintage Motorcycles by Exclusively Quilters Fabric.
- Dolls from the Loft‘s baby quilt made using Gypsy Girl by Lily Ashbury.
- Miriam’s organizer handbag made using Ann Kelle’s Urban Zoologie.
- Barbie Jo of Cleo and Me‘s adorable apron using Pam Kitty Love fabric. P.S. she has a tutorial for the apron on her blog!
- Marina’s handbags made using Heaven & Helsinki by Patty Young!
- Eva’s 2010 Designer Mystery BOM featuring Kate Spain’s 12 Days of Christmas!
- Martha’s tote made using Gypsy Girl by Lily Ashbury.
- Adorable quilt made using Little Black Dress by BasicGrey!
- Patti J.’s quilt made using Marmalade by Bonnie & Camille.
- Martha’s zipper pouch made using Flirt by Sandy Gervais.
- Gail’s quilt made using Good Morning by Me & My Sister.
- Whitney’s Home Sweet Home quilt (via Moda Bake Shop) made using a layer cake of Flurry by Kate Spain.
- Becky’s festive Halloween table topper!
- Carolyn’s hourglass quilt made using Dilly Dally by Me and My Sister.
- Melanie’s Christmas pillow made using Joy by Kate Spain.
- Karen’s quilt made using Apple Jack by Tim and Beck.
- Kartar’s quilt made using Little Black Dress by BasicGrey.
- Miriam in Brazil’s mini quilt made using solids.
- Cathy’s Peppermint Snowballs quilt (via Moda Bake Shop) made using Welcome to Bear Country.
- Monika‘s quilt made using Fun Flowers by Holly Holderman for LakeHouse Dry Goods.
- Judy’s Debonaire Quilt Kit quilt made using French General Favorites by French General.
- Cindy’s Lego quilt made using Bella Solids by Moda Fabrics.
Thank you for sharing your projects. Feel free to share on our Flickr Customer Gallery or email projects to chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com.
9 is missing a link. Great! Thanks for sharing.
15 & 19 as well. Too bad these are the ones I wanted to check out.
It would be GREAT if there was a link to the photo on Flickr. :S