Are you ready to “Deck the halls”? The new Fat Quarter Stocking Template Set will help you make the perfect Christmas stockings for your loved ones! Kimberly guides you through making a stocking in the video tutorial below and shares a personal touch you can add to make them extra special. Keep reading to find out more about this Fat Quarter-friendly project!
Easy Christmas Stocking Tutorial
In this video tutorial, Kimberly demonstrates how easy it is to make a Christmas stocking using the Fat Quarter Stocking Template Set. These handmade stockings are a thoughtful way to add to your holiday decor this year.
- Fat Quarter Stocking Template Set by Fat Quarter Shop
- Three Fat Quarters and a Half Yard of your favorite Christmas fabrics
- Soft and Stable White 18″ x 58″ Stabilizer
- Heat n Bond Ultrahold 17″ x 1 yard Pack
Customize your Stocking with Cross Stitch
You can personalize your stockings in more ways than just the fabric selection! In this finishing tutorial, Kimberly shows how to add a cross stitched cuff to customize your Christmas stocking.
She used our Cross Stitch Alphabet PDF and a few basic sewing supplies to stitch her monogram. You’ll need only a few more supplies if you want to add this extra touch.
- Cross Stitch Alphabet Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
- Cloth, Kimberly used Tomato 25 Count Lugana by Lori Holt for Zweigart
- Thread, Kimberly used Snow White DMC
Stitch with us! Share with #FQSJollyHoliday
Follow Fat Quarter Shop on Facebook and Instagram for updates, or join Kimberly’s Stitch Squad Facebook Group, a supportive group of quilters and stitchers. Get inspired and share with #FQSJollyHoliday on Instagram, and be sure to tag us so we can see and share your work!