And it’s officially August! We’re on Month 7 of Bella Skill Builder and hope you’re having fun learning with this piece!
We have loved seeing all of your progress so far, and we have a Facebook Group for you to share photos of your blocks with other quilters. Now who’s ready to take on Block 7, Half Square and Quarter Square Triangles?
Bella Skillbuilder Month 7 – Half Square and Quarter Square Triangles
Half Square and Quarter Square Triangles uses your Fabric A, B, C, D, E, F and G, and we made ours with the Creative Grids Half Square 4-in-1 Triangle Ruler and the Creative Grids 4 1/2″ Quilting Square Ruler. You do not need this ruler to complete August’s block, but it is that extra step we love for perfect results!
Time to grab our Bella Skillbuilder Quilt Kits and press play with our friend and the Bella Skillbuilder quilt designer Sherri McConnell from A Quilting Life! Download the free August 2017 pattern and let’s get going!
If you’re just joining us now, you can find all the information and patterns from previous months at our Bella Skillbuilder Quilt Along page!
Some of our quilty friends have hopped on the Bella board to learn some new quilty tips and tricks! Be sure to check out their blogs throughout the next 9 months for more Skillbuilder fun!
- Paula from The Sassy Quilter
- Leanne from She Can Quilt
- Cindy from Live a Colorful Life
- Erin from Sew at Home Mummy
- Erin from Why Not Sew
- Connie from Freemotion by the River
- Lisa from In the Boon Docks
- Marni from Haberdashery Fun
- Natalia from Piece and Quilt
- Julie from 627 Handworks
- Megan from Canoe Ridge Creations
- Amy from Amy’s Creative Side
- Kim from Persimon Dreams
- Patty from Elm Street Quilts
- Denise from Pieced Brain Quilts
- Kaye from Miss Print
- Melissa from Happy Quilting Melissa
- Charise from Charise Creates
- Melanie from Mostly Crafty
- Dana from Old Red Barn Co.
- Kristen from Three in the Nest
- Vickie from Spun Sugar Quilts