Go back to school with Pam Kitty and sew along with us! Over the next seven months Pam Kitty is getting a lesson in Civil War History, and we want you to join in on the fun!
We will be making 5 blocks each month for 7 months featuring Pam Kitty Love for Lakehouse Dry Goods and Barbara Brackman’s Civil War Sampler Book, beginning on December 15th 2012. Post along with us on the 15th of each month, showing off your blocks!
Everyone is invited to join our “Back to School with Pam Kitty” Class and sew along with us each month!
Get your school supply list now so you can start sewing with us on December 15th!
- One Amour Fat Quarter Bundle
- One Crush Fat Quarter Bundle
- One Delight Fat Quarter Bundle
- One Enchantment Fat Quarter Bundle
- One Fond Fat Quarter Bundle
- One Tenderness Fat Quarter Bundle
- Civil War Sampler Book by Barbara Brackman
- Fabrics of your choice for finishing your sashing, borders, binding and backing.
On the 15th of each month we will debut five blocks each from three people (Pam, Kimberly and Debbie). These will be 8″ finished quilt blocks that will end in a lap-sized sampler quilt. We would love for you to join in on Pam Kitty’s lesson in Civil War History! (Don’t worry, no grades involved!)
Class starts on December 15th so come back to see each of our blocks. Purchase your school supplies to sew along with and upload your photos to the Flickr group! Don’t be tardy!