I’m so excited to launch the 2nd edition of The Quilter’s Planner. Your support and suggestions made last year’s edition a run-away success. It may seem a bit early to order a planner for 2017 – but I want you to make sure you reserve your copy before they sell out!
What’s Included This Year?
This year’s edition is full of improvements made from the comments and suggestions you provided, including:
- Weekly and Monthly Calendar Pages
- Laminated Cover and Tabs to Last All Year – NEW!
- Beautiful Quilt Photography from the Coast of Maine, by Kitty Wilkin of Night Quilter – NEW!
- More Project Planning Pages
- More Quilt Patterns by Top Designers(14 to be exact!), in a Digital Download Format – NEW!
- Stickers for Adding Flare to Your Planning Pages – NEW!
- A Pocket on the Back Cover – NEW!
- Weekly Block Designs (with links to full online tutorials)
- Weekly Free Motion Quilting Designs (and links to how-to videos!) – NEW!
- A Color Chart from Cloud9 Fabrics, Cirrus Solids, to help you choose the perfect fabric for your next quilt – NEW!