Today we have a special post from Stephanie Palmer from the Late Night Quilter. She’s the creator of The Quilter’s Planner, which is now available for pre-order here at Fat Quarter Shop, and we can’t wait to get our hands on the upcoming 2017 version of this planner!
I’m so excited to launch the 2nd edition of The Quilter’s Planner. Your support and suggestions made last year’s edition a run-away success. It may seem a bit early to order a planner for 2017 – but I want you to make sure you reserve your copy before they sell out!
Don’t you think this cover picture would make a fabulous modern quilt? My team and I do too! We’ve turned this gorgeous cover image into a quilt, and it will be one of the 14 quilt patterns that will be included with your purchase the 2017 planner!
This video shows some of the planner’s features and 2017 improvements!
What’s Included This Year?
This year’s edition is full of improvements made from the comments and suggestions you provided, including:
- Weekly and Monthly Calendar Pages
- Laminated Cover and Tabs to Last All Year – NEW!
- Beautiful Quilt Photography from the Coast of Maine, by Kitty Wilkin of Night Quilter – NEW!
- More Project Planning Pages
- More Quilt Patterns by Top Designers(14 to be exact!), in a Digital Download Format – NEW!
- Stickers for Adding Flare to Your Planning Pages – NEW!
- A Pocket on the Back Cover – NEW!
- Weekly Block Designs (with links to full online tutorials)
- Weekly Free Motion Quilting Designs (and links to how-to videos!) – NEW!
- A Color Chart from Cloud9 Fabrics, Cirrus Solids, to help you choose the perfect fabric for your next quilt – NEW!
Don’t miss out on a fantastic tool that will help you organize your daily life and your quilting projects. Pre-order The Quilter’s Planner today!
This planner is nice but way to expensive for a planner. Please let us know if it goes on sale. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hmm if you order your planner today you get 8% off but they will charge you $1.49 for pre-order so you actually save $1.39. Really??