Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Fat Quarter Shop! This year, we are most thankful for our customers. It is because of you that we get to be surrounded by creativity each day, sell fabric to some of the most creative customers out there, see inspiring quilting and sewing projects, and do some sewing ourselves. Thank you for shopping with us, keeping up with us on Facebook and Twitter, watching our new tutorials and videos on YouTube, and showing off your projects on Flickr. We couldn’t ask for better customers!
Here is a look at a few customer projects from the last few months. So much talent and creativity! Enjoy!
- Michelle’s Traffic Cone quilt made with a variety of travel inspired prints! More information on this quilt on her blog, Needle and Nest!
- Patrice made the FREE Notes of Lavender Quilt Pattern by Jocelyn Ueng and enlarged it! She uses the Return to Atlantis collection by Jason Yenter.
- Janet’s Star Wars tree skirt, featuring Star Wars Fabric by Camelot Cottons! A fun addition to Christmas decorations!
- Julie of Wanna Be Quilter‘s Megabits Quilt featuring Glamping by Mary Jane Butters for Moda Fabrics!
- Gail of 2Create in Color made a modified version of our Urban Grunge quilt!
- Peggy’s bed runner
- Barbara made this gorgeous version of the Strawberry Skies quilt featuring Incense and Peppermints by Robyn Pandolph for her grandaughter’s birthday. How sweet is that label!
- Cathrine of cattylilsewnsew a made this gorgeous lantern quilt with Kona Cotton White Solid and a mix of Japanese prints!
- A Christmas Log Cabin Quilt by Karen featuring Joy by Kate Spain, Cherry Christmas by Aneela Hoey, and Winter Elegance by Sentimental Studios!
- Deb’s made the Jelly Roll Jam quilt for a friend!
- Susan made these versatile beach bags with It’s a Shore Thing by Jack & Lulu! Get the full tutorial here.
- Janice made the All Aboard Quilt featuring Flats by Angela Yosten!
- Brittany made this cozy Christmas quilt with Snowman Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings!
- Darlene’s modified Lizzy Mae’s Medallion Quilt featuring various fabrics from Fat Quarter Shop!
- Katie’s Star Wars quilt made for a Star Wars fan!
- Joan made this quilt for her grandson featuring Gallery in Red and Blue by Faye Burgos.
- Traci made this quilt for her Sister’s wedding, featuring Tonga Batiks!
- Carol’s Juggle Quilt made with a Happy Go Lucky Honeycomb and an added scalloped border.
- Roberta’s Jelly Roll Jam quilt featuring Cotton Dots and Gingham by Riley Blake!
Be sure to check back for our BIG Black Friday sale. We know you won’t want to miss it!
THANKS FOR SHARING THESE!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
Thanks to you. A special thank you for all the You tube tutorials. They are so helpful and inspiring.
Thank you for featuring my quilt! It's neat to see it among so many gorgeous creations!
What fabulous projects. Thanks for sharing these – a lot of inspiration in that post.
Honoured to be included amongst some very talented patchworkers.