Get ready to stitch a year’s worth of bounty with the new Shelf Life Cross Stitch Pattern Club by It’s Sew Emma. Each month you will fill a mason jar with stitchy goodness beginning with a Snowman in January. Stitch each month individually or side by side to create an adorable pantry shelf. Each mason jar sits on a shelf trimmed with crochet ribbon for that vintage pie cabinet vibe.
Shelf Life Supplies
- Shelf Life Cross Stitch Pattern Club by It’s Sew Emma
- Shelf Life Starter Thread Pack
- Small Soft White Wooden Easel Display
- Black 28 Count Monaco 18” x 60” by DMC Charles Craft
- We stitched our model individually on this cloth. To make all 12 individual designs you will need one package and to cut your cloth 3″ larger on all sizes.
- Each design’s stitch count is 42w x 56h and will finish 3” x 4”
- Shelf Life Fabric Cutting Diagram
- Black 28 Count Monaco 20” x 24” by DMC Charles Craft
- If you want to finish all 12 designs as one piece we recommend using this size and to stitch four designs on three rows to finish all 12 charts as one piece. Do not leave any spaces between the charts on each shelf and leave 14 stitches between the rows.
- This layout has a stitch count of 168w x 196h and finishes at 12” x 14”
We finished the design on the Small Soft White Wooden Easel Display. This display is unique because you can either mount it on the wall with the hole on the back or use the attachment included to turn it into a standing display.
We also used Priscilla’s Pretty Plaids Gray and White Bias Buffalo Check fabric and Chelsea’s Blue 1/8″ Checks fabric for January’s Snowman. We’ll be sharing a finishing tutorial in January 2024 on our Fat Quarter Shop FlossTube Channel.
I will be stitching along throughout 2024 with the called for colors in the Shelf Life Starter Thread Pack and I will be stitching as individual pieces on Black 28 Count Monaco 18” x 60”. I look forward to seeing you stitching along! Don’t forget to share with #ShelfLifeCrossStitch!