And to conclude our Spring Quilt Market 2018 experience, we bring you Kimberly’s Favorite Finds! These are the favorite collections, BOMs, notions and more Kimberly loved from this spring’s Quilt Market and items that will be making their way over to Fat Quarter Shop in 2018. So without further ado, here are Kimberly’s Favorite Finds:
1. Sew In Love Book and Block of the Month by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts for Andover Fabrics
2. Garden Sampler Block of the Month by Sherri Falls of This & That Pattern Company for Moda Fabrics
3. Christmas Figs Book and Block of the Month by Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree Quilts for Moda Fabrics
4. Spotted More Paper Quilt Kit by Zen Chic for Moda Fabrics
5. Sunnyside Up by Corey Yoder for Moda Fabrics
6. Clover Hollow by Sherri & Chelsi for Moda Fabrics
7. Urban Cottage by Urban Chiks for Moda Fabrics
8. Farm Girl Vintage by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs
9. Simple Goodness by Tasha Noel for Riley Blake Designs
10. Color Master Boxes by Art Gallery Fabrics
11. Arctic by Elizabeth Hartman for Robert Kaufman Fabrics
12. Village Life by Camelot Fabrics
13. Quilt Jewelry by Selina Hudson Designs
And to finish up our Spring Quilt Market, we are doing a final giveaway! Today, we are giving away the Garden Variety by Lella Boutique bundle! To enter the giveaway, please join the Facbook Group, Kimberly’s Stitch Squad, AND fill the form out to enter your name and email address. If you are already in the Facebook group, just fill out the form. Winners will be chosen at random. Giveaway ends May 24 at 6 AM.
Thank you Portland for a great Quilt Market and thank you to everyone for following us on our Quilt Market journey! See ya in Houston for Fall Quilt Market 2018!