October has come and gone, but not without our crafty customers’ creative projects! Thank you for buying, using and loving our fabric. Your projects inspire us and we hope that these projects inspire you too!
- Angela’s first quilt made with a Salt Air Jelly Roll by Cosmo Cricket.
- Jelly Roll Skirts made with Good Morning by Me and my Sister.
- Patti’s baby quilt using charm packs of Curiosities by Nancy Halvorsen.
- Kathy’s Baby quilt made using Goodnight Moon fabrics.
- Brenna’s quilt made of fat quarters from the Batik Fat Quarter Club.
- Erin Erickson‘s Essential Wristlet Pattern in the Navy Medium Tonal Chevron by Riley Blake.
- Monika‘s “Eiszeit” quilt using Laundry Basket Quilts’ Let it Snow Batiks with a flannel backing.
- Steffi‘s “Which Way” quilt top using black text fabric from Madrona Road for the background and a few assorted text prints for the arrows.
- Fabric baskets to be filled with goodies and given as gifts!
- Anja’s table runner using Marvel Comics Fabric, designed to keep her daughter’s favorite characters visible.
- Ellen’s quilt using Look and Learn Fat Quarter Bundle by American Jane for Moda.
- Cynthia’s quilt made using Sail Away from Northcott Fabrics.
- Cori’s quilt using Beetle Boy by Clothworks Fabrics.
- Halldora’s table topper using the Chantilly pattern and fabric from 3 Sisters and French General.
- Seamingly Simple Creations‘ bibs made using Fat Quarter Shop fabric.
- Cindy of Live a Colorful Life’s fantastic Kona Color Card Quilt made using Kona Charm Packs.
- Melissa‘s quilt made with a bundle of Lil’ Cowpokes by Michael Miller.
- Mercedes made these fabric hoops using FQS fabric.
- Gabriella’s quilt using 3 Sisters fabric from Moda.
- Lyn’s quilt using Cattails and Clover by Kansas Troubles Quilters from Moda.
Comment below and leave some love for our creative friends!
If you have a project to share email chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com. Happy sewing!