Lori Holt and It’s Sew Emma are at it again! Just in time for the Christmas season, Lori Holt has created a new cross stitch pattern, Vintage Christmas Sampler. This Christmas-inspired sampler is filled with everyone’s favorite holiday sights — candy canes, gingerbread men and a gingerbread house, stockings, an ornament and Santa Claus. If a few of the blocks look familiar, you’re right – they are from Lori’s Vintage Christmas Book.
As with It’s Sew Emma’s other cross stitch patterns, this one comes with full-color diagrams, instructions and a supply list (for both AuriFloss and DMC). It is printed on durable 11″ x 17″ cardstock. The Vintage Christmas Sampler is designed to coordinate with Lori Holt’s 10-count Vintage Cloth. It finishes around 9.5″ x 12.5″ so it works great with an 11″ x 14″ frame.
Want to get started ASAP! Here’s a list of the supplies you’ve need to get started on the Vintage Christmas Sampler:
- The Vintage Christmas Sampler Cross Stitch Pattern by Lori Holt (SKU# ISE-402)
- Want to have all of Lori Holt’s happy colors in one spot? Grab her Bee Basics AuriFloss Thread Box (SKU# LH30BB20)
- Grab skin-tone embroidery thread of your choice
- Lori stitched her sample on her 10-count Oatmeal 18″ x 18″ Vintage Cross Stitch Cloth (SKU# VC18-OATMEAL)
- To add buttons to your cross stitch, purchase Lori’s 1/4″ Cute Little Buttons Bag (SKU# STB-6023)
- Love the white frame from the pattern cover? You can get it here. *
Love these adorable blocks, but wanna try a smaller project for the holidays?? Lori has got you covered! How great are these adorable little ornaments she made?? They are the perfect addition to anyone’s Christmas Tree. Great for gifts, and maybe keep a few for yourself! 🙂
Looking for a project that you can keep out all year long? How cute is this mason jar cover?!?!
A few weeks ago Kimberly went to Lori’s Cozy Cottage and filmed a quick YouTube tutorial on how to make them, check it out here!
Share with #VintageChristmasCrossStitch
Be sure to share your projects using #VintageChristmasCrossStitch and tag us (@fatquartershop), Lori (@beelori1) and It’s Sew Emma (@itssewemma) so we can see and share your work!
* Please note: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. If you choose to buy an item with our link, it won’t cost you anything extra, but it will provide us with some earnings that help us bring more great tutorials and products to you.
I think one of the ornaments should be in the sew sampler box. To make of course..
That’s a cute idea 🙂
Would love to see a kit of the ornaments!
Love all the wonderful ideas you can do with these cute vintage cross-stitch designs. Great video!
Awesome …. love it !
How would I create a pattern from my own picture?