Debbie and I have searched the last few markets for the perfect block-of-the-month project for beginners. It seemed to elude us, so we decided to create our very own! I called all my designer friends, and they have graciously designed twelve sampler blocks using the sumptuous 3 Sisters’ Peace on Earth collection. They are amazing!
These are the wonderfully creative designers who have agreed to help us:
- Brenda Riddle from Acorn Quilt and Gift Company
- Heather Peterson from Anka’s Treasures
- Vicki Bellino from Bloom Creek
- Anne Sutton from Bunny Hill Designs
- Bonnie Olaveson from Cotton Way
- Debbie Beaves from The Violet Patch
- Deborah Schoof from Deborah’s Designs
- Joanna Figueroa from Fig Tree Quilts
- Barb & Mary from Me & My Sister Designs
- Sandy Gervais from Pieces from My Heart
- Margot Languedoc from The Pattern Basket
- Camille Roskelley from Thimble Blossoms
This BOM is designed to be easy and affordable. You can look forward to receiving a unique block each month! The blocks are simple to assemble and will go together quickly, so this project will easily fit into your hectic schedules. (Yes, really!) The program begins this June!
With a line-up like this, how can you miss out? Spots are limited, so sign up now at our website!
Do we get a picture of Miss Emma along with our blocks? lol This is going to be a great quilt! Thanks for coming up with this idea. Can’t wait to start on it!
Love ya Kimberly, great job. This is going to be a beautiful quilt.
I’m in!! But if I were in the least bit undecided, that picutre of Miss Emma and her mommy would have sealed the deal!!
It’s going to be a gorgeous quilt! I can’t wait to get started!
Thank you for all those terrific links! I’ve been having fun looking at all the sites.