Spring has sprung and the Easter Bunny is on his way! This season we are ready for Easter egg hunting and picking pretty flowers… oh, and sewing! We started our festivities early and filled our easter basket full of sweet spring patterns. If you aren’t sure what you’d like to sew up this year, we’ve hunted for some of the best and have them here for you!
1. Hippity Hoppity & Hippity Hoppity Mini by Nadra Ridgeway for Ellis & Higgs Patterns is available as a crib-sized and mini quilt. We love this warren of easter bunnies and all of their springtime colors sew much. We can see this quilt out all through the spring and summer and maybe with some matching bunny pillows! Hoppy Easter!
2. Beholden is a 60″ x 77″ quilt pattern by Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts. Behold! This Beholden pattern is blooming with blossoms of all colors. How fun for spring? Pattern available in PDF and print.
3. Walk in the Park by V & Co. is an impressive pattern filled with a field of florals perfect for spring! Pattern available in PDF and print.
Krista Moser of The Quilted Life showed us how to quilt up this sweet springtime masterpiece, Bumblebee Blossoms. Watch the video tutorial on our YouTube channel.
4. Bumblebee Blossoms by The Quilted Life looks like a complex design, but it goes together easily with Krista Moser’s 60 Degree Mini Diamond Ruler! No Y seams here, folks! Pattern available in PDF and print.
5. Floral Rhapsody is a bright and fun pattern by Sedef Imer of Down Grapevine Lane that finishes at 70″ x 87.5.” This pattern works great for showing off prints and solids you really enjoy with large cuts and pieces. Sedef’s collection Rhapsody is a natural choice to pair with this pattern. Pattern available in PDF and print.
Bee in my Bonnet Stitch Card Set D by Lori Holt looks sweet in this display tray for spring!
6. Bee in my Bonnet Stitch Card Set D is by Lori Holt and is a set of 5 cross stitch patterns with a stitch count of 32w x 32h. We have a coordinating DMC Thread Pack so you’ll have all the colors you need for these sweet springtime motifs.
Share your projects with #FQSPatternHunt
Once you have discovered your pattern, feel free to share it with us using #FQSPatternHunt on Facebook or Instagram. Tag us @fatquartershop and make sure your profile is public so we can see your post!
Wonderful patterns for Easter!