It’s time for Christmas with FQS Jolly July!
Jolly July lasts throughout the whole month. We are sew ready for Christmas to come early this year, and Santa has brought us a nice little mystery cross stitch for all! The all-new Letters to Santa Mystery Pattern Series is an invitation to dream up your wish list and stitch all month long. Start with us on July 1 to enjoy this 5-part series as a mystery! After July 31, the full cross stitch will be revealed.
Letters to Santa Mystery Pattern Series
Get your cookies and milk ready! It’s never too early to start writing your Christmas Letters to Santa. The Letters to Santa Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern Series will make you sing carols and start looking for gifts under your tree as it pulls you into the holiday spirit.
How Letters to Santa Works
Kimberly will be stitching this pattern throughout July along with all of you!
If you order your Letters to Santa Cross Stitch Pattern before July 1, you will receive your Letters to Santa Supply List immediately, and all of your patterns will be delivered via email every Friday for five weeks.
If you order after July 1, we will add your first pattern release to your FQS account along with the supply list and email you each pattern after.
Pattern Release Schedule:
- Part 1: July 1
- Part 2: July 8
- Part 3: July 15
- Part 4: July 22
- Part 5: July 29
Please note: if you order anytime after July 1, any patterns that have been released will be available immediately with your supply list. You will only receive the email deliveries for the patterns that have yet to be released at the time of your order.
Letters to Santa Cross Stitch Supplies
We’re sew excited to offer some bonus supplies for you to choose from when stitching up these festive Letters to Santa!
- Letters to Santa Mystery Downloadable PDF Cross Stitch Pattern Series
- Letters to Santa Weeks Dye Works Thread Pack OR Letters to Santa DMC Thread Pack
- Bonus Exclusive Postcard in each thread pack
- Chalkboard Black 14 Count Aida by Wichelt
- Charcoal Mad for Plaid Project Bag
- All the Trimmings Enamel Needle Minder
Note: Kimberly will be stitching with the Weeks Dye Works Thread Pack.
Kimberly’s FQS Jolly July Schedule
If you want to organize each project, then we recommend you pick up a copy of our Cross Stitch Journal. It allows you to record details for every cross stitch project, such as pattern, designer, time spent, and floss and cloth used.
More of Kimberly’s Jolly July Projects
- Christmastime Mystery Stitch Along Free PDF by Fat Quarter Shop
- Sleigh Ride by It’s Sew Emma
- Jingle Bell Café by Stitching with the Housewives
- Joy to the World by Stitching with the Housewives (Coming soon!)
- For four weeks in July, Priscilla and Chelsea will also be releasing a new Tiered Tray Tidbit each Wednesday starting on July 6! And for five weeks, they will be releasing a new Dapper Doodad every Friday starting on July 1.
Tune in on June 8 for a live Jolly July Get Ready With Me video with Kimberly on Fat Quarter Shop FlossTube Channel.
If you’d like more projects to stitch up for your Jolly July schedule, you can check out our Cross Stitch Patterns page, and to see what Kimberly will be working on, check out our FQS Jolly July Page.
Share your progress with #FQSJollyJully
Kimberly will be stitching along each day and showing her progress every Wednesday at 9 AM CST on the Fat Quarter Shop FlossTube Channel.