Calling all cross stitchers: we have new cross stitch patterns! Our It’s Sew Emma team has partnered with our quilty friend Lori Holt once again to bring Lori’s newest cross stitch pattern, Farm Girl Fall! Lori’s fall-inspired sampler is filled with all the usual autumn sights – crows, turkeys, pumpkins and falling leaves. This cross stitch pattern follows the theme of Lori’s quilt book, Farm Girl Vintage and previous cross stitch pattern, Happy Farm Girl.
We know that all of you are definitely ready to try your hand at this amazing cross stitch pattern! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Farm Girl Fall Cross Stitch Pattern
- Lori Holt Farm Girl Fall DMC Thread Pack or Bee Basics AuriFloss Thread Box
- Oatmeal 18″ x 18″ Vintage Cross Stitch Cloth
- Embroidery needles (Lori also has an Assortment Needle Pack that has embroidery needles as well as needles for many other projects)
- Embroidery hoop (we have a Needlework Frame we are absolutely loving!)
And if you would like to make the finished cross stitch into a finished pillow, you’ll need:
- Border and backing fabric (Lori used SKU# C7360-BLUE from her Autumn Love collection)
- 18″ Pillow Form
And that’s it! If you make the Farm Girl Fall Cross Stitch, be sure to share it using the #farmgirlfall and #LoriHoltCrossStitch hashtags so we can see and share your work. Grab your Farm Girl Fall pattern and cross stitch supplies and join Kimberly every Wednesday at 9 AM CST as she stitches this pattern block by block (just like the one she did HERE)!
Happy Cross Stitching!