It’s our final post for Fall Quilt Market 2019! Our team is sew happy we got the opportunity to go this year and would like to thank everyone for making this year’s Quilt Market in Houston a HUGE success! To wrap up our experience, we wanted to share some of our favorite fabric collections.
It’s no surprise Sarah chose At Home by Bonnie & Camille.
Denise is drawn to Elizabeth Hartman’s patterns. This koala bear pillow is just the cutest!
As Tula’s number one fan, it’s no surprise Codi picked Tula Pink’s new HomeMade collection!
Kate was ready to walk home with this cool Maker’s Tote made in Ruby Star Society fabrics. They had so many imaginative new fabric lines to show!
Congratulations to all our Quilt Market contest winners!
- Thursday: Perfect 5 Quilts Book & Pillow Talk Book – Susan Ray, Diane Coble, Shaina Marshall, Amy Pierce and Katherine Schaffer.
- Friday: At Home with Bonnie and Camille Fat Quarter Bundle – Sherri Huff
- Saturday: Catalina by Fig Tree Quilts Fat Quarter Bundle – Carly Dwyer
- Sunday: Gypsy Soul by BasicGrey Quarter Bundle – Tania Christiansen
- Monday: The Christmas Card Fat Quarter Bundle by Sweetwater Fabrics Fat Quarter Bundle – Melinda Kiefer
P.S. We have a few other Market goodies we plan to give away soon. Follow us on Instagram for a chance to win!
Thank you, everyone, for tuning in on our coverage of this year’s market! We’re already counting down to the next market in Spring 2020!