It’s our final post for Fall Quilt Market 2018! Our team is sew happy we got the opportunity to go this year and would like to thank everyone for making this year’s Quilt Market in Houston a HUGE success! To wrap up our experience, we present the FQS Favorite Collections:
Kimberly picked the Lollipop Garden collection by Lella Boutique for Moda Fabrics.
Kevin picked the Farm Girl Vintage collection by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs.
Codi picked Pinkerville by Tula Pink for Free Spirit.
Denise picked Berry Season by Elizabeth Hartman for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.
Lilly picked Aura by Mister Domestic by Art Gallery Fabrics.
Nova picked Orchard by April Rosenthal for Moda Fabrics.
Congratulations to all our Quilt Market contest winners! We will email the Jolly Box 2 winners directly tomorrow after the contest is closed.
- Strawberry Jam Fat Quarter Bundle – Cathy H.
- Nova Fat Quarter Bundle – Amanda W.
- Chantilly Fat Quarter Bundle – Carol C.
- Day in Paris Fat Quarter Bundle – Terry C.
- Perfect 10 Quilts Book & Vintage Christmas Book – Marion G., Kristin W., Barbara R., Diane B. and Patti W.
Thank you everyone for tuning in on our coverage of this year’s market! We’re already counting down to the next market in Spring 2019!