Q: What was the first seed that grew into the Over the River collection?
A: Winter is one of my favorite seasons. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays because I get to see most of my family. Some must travel a fair distance so it brings to mind the old song “Over the River and Through the Woods.”
Q: What are 3 Words you would choose to describe this collection?
Q: What single print/SKU in the collection is your favorite (can only pick one!)?
A: Oh this is just too hard! It’s a toss-up between the hats, the trees and polka dots!!! See what I mean? It’s just too hard to choose.
Q: What is your dream project using this collection?
A: The cutest table runner ever that we just happen to have in the works right now!
Barbara’s Silly Secrets:
1. What is your guilty pleasure food?
2. Work and life essentials aside, what is the activity you spend the most time doing?
Handwork of any kind.
3. Where did you grow up and where do you call home?
Northern Utah where there is puh-lenty of snow!
4. What color are you thinking about today?
5. What is your favorite fabric print ever (excluding your own)?
A huge scale Robyn Pandolph home dec print from years ago. It has lovely pastel rose bouquets on a crisp white ground. I couldn’t bear to use it for a number of years but finally put it on the back of my Summer Cottage quilt.