Here is a peek at what the creative customers at Fat Quarter Shop have been up to. We love getting to see all of this quilty eye candy and hope you do too!
- Veronika’s Charleston Harbor Block of the Month is finally complete!
- Susan’s Tribute to the Civil War Block of the Month recently won 2nd place in the Azalea City Quilters’ Guild’s Biennial Quilt Show!
- This adorable Star Wars pillow was made by Fran for her 8 year old grandson’s birthday!
- Casey tried her hand at hand appliqué for the first time with this sock monkey mini featuring 5 Funky Monkeys!
- Christine’s quilt top featuring Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics!
- LA Quilter‘s red, white and blue version of Peyton at Play featuring Minick and Simpson fabric.
- Tammie’s Poppy quilt top, from our book Simply Fat Quarters in Coquette by Chez Moi for Moda Fabrics.
- Evangelina’s Hello Kitty apron made with Hello Kitty fabric by Spring Creative Licences from Fat Quarter Shop!
- Becky completed the Bow Tucks Tote with Notting Hill fabric by Joel Dewberry. She completed this fun project in one day!
- Tracey made this lovely chevron quilt top using the Happy Tones collection by Michael Miller Fabrics.
- Tina’s baby quilt featuring God Gave Me You by Lynette Anderson for Henry Glass Fabrics.
- Brea’s Dash Away All quilt featuring Silk Road by Debra Valencia of Insights for Wilmington Prints.
Thank you for sharing your projects. Feel free to share on our Flickr Customer Gallery or email projects to chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com.
Thanks so much for posting my project. I love looking at everyone's projects. So many new things to make. I think a pillowcase would be fun too. Happy Quilting everyone. Christine