Here is a peek at what the creative customers at Fat Quarter Shop have been up to. We love getting to see all of this quilty eye candy and hope you do too!
- Melissa’s Brooklyn Bag by Clover and Violet using Tapestry by Fig Tree Quilts.
- Veronica’s adorable doll quilt made with Ohh La La by Pillow & Maxfield for Michael Miller Fabrics.
- Debe from Canada made this adorable baby quilt for her Great Nephew in Spring Fever by Me and My Sister Designs.
- Kristine’s Darla Quilt made using a Jelly Roll of Strawberry Fields by Fig Tree Quilts!
- Cheryl’s quilt made using Cruiser Blvd by Sheri McCulley Studios!
- Shannon’s first quilt made using Jingle Bell Snowmen by Stella Jean for Wilmington Prints!
- Drue’s Dilly Dally Quilt using Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille!
- Jen’s first quilt ever, made from a pattern from the Moda Bake Shop and Simply Color by V and Co!
- Julie made this adorable pillowcase for her daughter’s friend at preschool using Illustration Ink’s Superhero!
- Tammy’s rag quilt/baby blanket made with Flannel Mischief by Nancy Halvorsen.
- Allison of Sew and Tell Quilts‘ knitting needle roll made with Simple Marks by Malka Dubrowsky.
- Veronica’s second quilt made using Oh La La by Pillow & Maxfield for Michael Miller Fabrics!
- Noe‘s tote covered in hand stitched hexagons!
- Melissa’s adorable Ziggy Baby quilt made with 5 Funky Monkeys by Erin Michael!
- Noe’s Triangle Quilt made using half square triangles in solids and Prince Charming by Tula Pink.
- Noe’s Triangle Quilt made using half square triangles in solids and stripes.
- Donna’s Garden Jewels quilt made using Veranda by Amanda Murphy for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.
- Melissa’s Needlebook made using Hip Hop Garden by Debbie Mumm for South Sea Imports.
- Deb’s Tumbler Quilt made with Sweetcakes by Doodlebug Designs!
- Tammy’s Christmas stocking made with Merry Medley by Sandy Gervais.
Thank you for sharing your projects. Feel free to share on our Flickr Customer Gallery or email projects to chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com.