Here is a peek at what the creative customers at Fat Quarter Shop have been up to. We love getting to see all of this quilty eye candy and hope you do too!
- Teri of Back Door Quilts‘ Through the Looking Glass quilts!
- Patty’s purse made with a Stitched Garden Fat Quarter Bundle by Heather Rosas for Camelot Cottons.
- Corine’s quilt made with Pirate Matey’s by Emily Taylor for Riley Blake Designs.
- Karolyn‘s black and white Apple Dumpling quilt, pattern by Kimberly Jolly of It’s Sew Emma!
- Linda‘s adorable Star Wars dresses, made with licensed Star Wars Fabric by Camelot Cottons
- Christine Gehler Mott’s finished UFO! She bought the Maypole Quilt Kit in 2008 and finished it up this year!
- Traci made this gorgeous Civil War quilt for her husband using Judie Rothermel’s The Union Forever and the Trifles Quilt Pattern by Jocelyn Ueng, featured in Best Fat Quarter Quilts.
- Mary Manson‘s Red Triangles quilt made using Esprit de Noel by French General and an adaptation of The Dark Side… or Not Layer Cake Quilt Pattern from Moda Bake Shop.
- Kerri’s quilt made with Happy Tones by Michael Miller Fabrics!
- Elaine of Messy Goat‘s 2012 Designer Mystery Block of the Month, with the cutest house block in the middle!
- Kathryn’s Stacks quilt from Growing Up Modern by Allison Harris, featuring Arctic Friends Flannel by Mintblossom for Northcott Fabrics.
- Karen’s quilt made using Happy Ever After by Sandra Workman for Riley Blake Designs. Pattern by Deb Lutrell from the Quilt Flix series.
- Lacey’s Ritzy Bitsy Baby quilt, complete with her adorable grandson!
- Cindy’s Fireworks quilt featuring Marmalade by Bonnie & Camille!
- Nancy’s Poppy quilt from Simply Fat Quarters, featuring Farm Fresh by October Afternoon!
- Amy‘s Christmas pillow made with Winter’s Lane by Kate & birdie Paper Co. for Moda Fabrics.
- Sally’s 2012 Designer Mystery Block of the Month, which features Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille for Moda Fabrics!
- Diana’s Oh My Stars, featuring Independence Trail by Minick and Simpson for Moda Fabrics, made for her son who is stationed in Afghanistan.
- Katie of Choo Choo Skadoo Quilts‘ Truffles Quilt from Simply Fat Quarters, featuring Prairie Rose by Sue Daley for Riley Blake Designs.
- Anita’s first quilt and bag, made with Ticklish by Me & My Sister Designs!
Thank you for sharing your projects. Feel free to share on our Flickr Customer Gallery or email projects to chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com.
SOOOO cool to see my own quilt on this site!! Thank you FQS! You made my day! Corine – Alberta – Canada
Thank you FQS – my quilt using Happy Tones was a gift to my best friend for her newest addition – this just made my day day!!!!
What a fun idea! So inspiring to see all those great projects!
Awesome.Congrats to all the ladies!
Yay! Thanks for sharing my quilt here! 🙂 Elaine