Here is a peek at what the creative customers at Fat Quarter Shop have been up to. We love getting to see all of this quilty eye candy and hope you do too!
- Carolyn’s Circle Meets Square in Square quilt made using a Charm Pack of Juggling Summer.
- Karen’s Magical Cat in the Hat quilt, which is available as a kit!
- Connie of Freemotion by the River‘s table runner and table topper made with Heather Mulder Peterson’s Summer House.
- Sue’s City Lights quilt made with Plume by Timeless Treasures Fabrics.
- Kathy’s Two Bits by a Quarter quilt made with Dear Mr. Claus by Cosmo Cricket.
- Tina of Quilting Affection‘s “My Hero Memory Quilt” made with A Military Salute by Dan Morris, a gift for her son who is now in the United States Air Force!
- Sharon gifted this Irish Chain quilt to this adorable baby quilt to a coworker! Quilt made using Vroom by Lesley Grainger.
- Judy’s Marmalade quilt made using Marmalade by Bonnie and Camille with Warm and Natural cotton batting for a little extra fluff!
- Cherylmaree’s baby quilt and pillow made for her friend’s baby shower using The Very Hungry Caterpillar fabric by Eric Carle for Andover.
- The Knitting Nest‘s Zig-Zag quilt made with yarn and Socky by Whistler Studios!
- Pam’s Dr. Suess quilt made for a friend using Cat in the Hat Fabric by Dr. Seuss Enterprises for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.
- Carolyn’s subway tile quilt made with Classic Jurassic by Viv Eisner.
- AJ’s made these lovely pocket hoops using Windsor Lane by Bunny Hill Designs for an 18th century dress!
- Stephanie’s Nuts and Bolts quilt using Classic Jurassic by Viv Eisner.
- Gail’s quilt made with Good Morning by Me and My Sister Designs.
Thank you for sharing your projects. Feel free to share on our Flickr Customer Gallery or email projects to chelsey[at]fatquartershop[dot]com.