School’s out and the lazy days of summer are finally here! We hope you had a lovely long Memorial Day weekend and are refreshed and ready to tackle Month 5 of the Bella Skillbuilder quilt! We’ve loved seeing all of your progress so far, and we have a Facebook Group for you to share photos of your blocks with other quilters!
June’s free pattern block is Half Square Triangles and uses your Fabric A, Fabric B, and a 3″ Half Square Triangle Paper roll. For accurate half square triangles with no waste, this is what we love and highly recommend!
Time to grab our Bella Skillbuilder Quilt Kits and press play. Sherri McConnell from A Quilting Life walks you through the perfect and perfectly accurate Half Square Triangle block in this YouTube video! Be sure to download the free June 2017 pattern!
If you’re just joining us now, you can find all the information and patterns from previous months at our Bella Skillbuilder Quilt Along page!
Some of our quilty friends have hopped on the Bella board to learn some new quilty tips and tricks! Be sure to check out their blogs throughout the next 9 months for more Skillbuilder fun!
- Paula from The Sassy Quilter
- Leanne from She Can Quilt
- Cindy from Live a Colorful Life
- Erin from Sew at Home Mummy
- Erin from Why Not Sew
- Connie from Freemotion by the River
- Lisa from In the Boon Docks
- Marni from Haberdashery Fun
- Natalia from Piece and Quilt
- Julie from 627 Handworks
- Megan from Canoe Ridge Creations
- Amy from Amy’s Creative Side
- Kim from Persimon Dreams
- Patty from Elm Street Quilts
- Denise from Pieced Brain Quilts
- Kaye from Miss Print
- Melissa from Happy Quilting Melissa
- Charise from Charise Creates
- Melanie from Mostly Crafty
- Dana from Old Red Barn Co.
- Kristen from Three in the Nest
- Vickie from Spun Sugar Quilts