Let’s hope that those April showers will bring us May flowers! This year is flying by and now we’re on month 4 of the Bella Skillbuilder! We’ve loved seeing all of your progress so far, and we have a Facebook Group for you to share photos of your blocks with other quilters!
May’s free pattern block is Flying Geese and uses your Fabric A, Fabric B, and a Quilt in a Day Small Flying Geese Ruler!
Ready to hit the ground running?! Let’s grab our Bella Skillbuilder Quilt Kits! Kimberly and Sherri McConnell from A Quilting Life walk you through the Flying Geese block in this YouTube video! Be sure to download the free May 2017 pattern!
Don’t forget, visit our FAQ Page for information on all-things Bella Skillbuilder, including previous months’ blocks, fabric measurements, and more!
Some of our quilty friends have hopped on the Bella board to learn some new quilty tips and tricks! Be sure to check out their blogs throughout the next 9 months for more Skillbuilder fun!
- Paula from The Sassy Quilter
- Leanne from She Can Quilt
- Cindy from Live a Colorful Life
- Erin from Sew at Home Mummy
- Erin from Why Not Sew
- Connie from Freemotion by the River
- Lisa from In the Boon Docks
- Marni from Haberdashery Fun
- Natalia from Piece and Quilt
- Julie from 627 Handworks
- Megan from Canoe Ridge Creations
- Amy from Amy’s Creative Side
- Kim from Persimon Dreams
- Patty from Elm Street Quilts
- Denise from Pieced Brain Quilts
- Kaye from Miss Print
- Melissa from Happy Quilting Melissa
- Charise from Charise Creates
- Melanie from Mostly Crafty
- Dana from Old Red Barn Co.
- Kristen from Three in the Nest
- Vickie from Spun Sugar Quilts