It’s a new year! That means it’s time for one last recap of my cross stitch projects from 2022. I stitched a lot for the end of last year, especially with the Jolly Housewives Stitch Along. Learn all about my projects below!
Below you can see my stitched finishes from the last few months and my FFOs (Fully Finished Objects) as they get completed.
- Thanksgiving Petites by Little House Needleworks
- Called for Classic Colorworks
- Sandstone 14 Count Aida by Fabric Flair
- Autumn Provides by Summer House Stitche Workes
- Called for DMC
- Espresso 14 Count Aida by Fiber on a Whim
I’m looking forward to all the stitching I have planned in 2023, which I shared in this video. Swing by the blog next quarter to see what other projects I’ve stitched up! If you want to see what I finished last quarter, take a look at my 2022 Fall Cross Stitch Recap.
What finished stitches would you like to show off? Tell me about them in the comments below or share them and tag @fqsxstitch on Instagram so I can see and share your work!