It’s tulip time! Spring has sprung, and we couldn’t be more excited for the warm weather ahead. To celebrate spring rainfalls and return to spending time outdoors, we’ve gathered more than 20 quilt and cross stitch patterns tu-lip (to leap, get it?) into spring!
We hope you’ll join us in the tulip patch. Read on for details on all the tulip patterns, and let us know in the comments below which ones are your favorites?
Top Tulip Quilt Patterns
1. Start your tulip quilting adventure with a trip to Europe. This Holland Quilt pattern by Lella Boutique uses curved piecing and is fat quarter friendly.
2. Flower pots are essential for your garden of quilts, and Lori Holt’s Tulip Pots stack up perfectly!
3. Tulip time means planning your journey to frolic through elegant Tulip Fields with this quilt from It’s Sew Emma.
4. Speaking of taking a trip to see some flourishing fields of tulips, meander through time with this Vintage Tulips Quilt by Thimble Blossoms.
5. When you’re done in the fields, drop by the Tulip Shop to peruse beautiful rows of blooming flowers from Lella Boutique.
6. Don’t neglect the flowers on your farm! Be sure to sew the Farm Girl Vintage Flower Quilt and its matching pillow to bring springtime’s blooming tulips into all your home.
7. Take things a step further and transform your living room into a greenhouse with Cluck Cluck Sew’s Tulips quilt pattern brimming with pre-cut friendly flowers.
8. For a quick tulip pick, you can’t go wrong with the Fat Quarter Flourish! This design by Carried Away Quilting is perfect for anyone looking for a pre-cut bouquet.
9. Freshly Cut flowers are the perfect piece of home décor, and the same goes for this cute layer cake quilt pattern by Coriander Quilts!
Top Tulip Cross Stitch Patterns
1. Tulips will be springing out of this design and into your living room with Spring Tulips by Stitching with the Housewives.
2. With an invite to frolic through the fields of flowers, this Tulip Farm by Stitching with the Housewives is sure to make your day this spring.
3. Stitching with the Housewives will bring even more flowers to your home with their Spring Tulips Dapper Doodad.
4. Catch a ride with Stitching with the Housewives to a tulip festival on this vehicle filled with beautiful Tulip Bunches.
5. While there, Tiptoe through the Tulips with these tulip patterns by Erica Michaels for a lovely time.
6. Looking for something cozy that still feels like spring? Then the October House Fiber Arts Tulip Cottage is the place for you!
7. Your house, like this design by Hands on Design with Priscilla Blain, could be surrounded by blooms with this Tulip House Chalk pattern.
8. Tulips aren’t the only flower blooming this season, and Blackbird Designs captured this whimsical Tulip and Lily Garden pattern showing us precisely that.
9. Springtime means bright, joyful colors blooming everywhere around us! The Earth Laughs by Jan Hicks is a colorful and detailed display of how flowers can be part of that joy.
Share this Springtime With FQS
Where will you start with your springtime projects, and will they be tulip field?
Tell us in the comments below and share your colorful creations as you go on Instagram and Facebook so we can see and share your work. Don’t forget to tag @fqsxstitch for cross stitch and @fatquartershop for quilting, so we don’t miss your gardens of creativity.
See you amongst the tulips. Happy spring!
What about Tulip Market by Coriander Quilts?
Hi Karen! That’s another great tulip quilt. Thank you for bringing it up in the comments to give everyone another option. There are so many incredible tulip quilts and we only picked a handful of them. If you have any more that come to mind please share them here. We love to see them!
Are PDF patterns available as paper patterns I have no printer
Hi Cathy! Some of these patterns are available in paper, but some are PDF only. You can check the “related products” at the bottom of the patterns if you follow the links above or even easier you can look up the patterns by name on our website here: https://www.fatquartershop.com/
Love the Tulip Fields and Tulip Shop quilts!
Tulip Cottage and The Earth Laughs are gorgeous cross-stitch patterns!
I’m looking forward to making them all.
Love, love, love these all. I want every one. Where do i get them?
Hi Janet, great question! All of the patterns are linked above, but you can find all of these in our shop. https://www.fatquartershop.com/