Welcome back to this month’s Sew Colorful Fat Quarter Club! This month our color is green, and with 15 fat quarters of fabric in the bundle, you’ll be green with envy for these pretty prints.
This month’s fat quarter bundle includes a sampling from Bramble Cottage by Brenda Riddle, Canning Day by Corey Yoder, Esther’s Heirloom Shirtings by Kim Diehl, Modern Farmhouse by Simple Simon & Co, Summer Sweet by Sherri & Chelsi, plus more. The Sew Colorful Monthly Subscription bundle ships on the 29th of each month, and offers a fun way to get a sampling of fat quarters from many collections. Sign up today to get the March bundle!
The luck o’ the Irish is surely in these four-leaf clovers!
March Project made by Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
Corey used the Clover Quilt Pattern designed by Cluck Cluck Sew (Available in PDF and Print), and what a perfect fit! She combined the bundle with some of her own fabrics for a scrappy look. You can learn how she made this quilt and see more cute pics over on her blog.
We have an exciting lineup of quilters who will show off their Sew Colorful Fat Quarter Club creations each month.
Ten wonderful quilters and designers will be making projects out of each of the Fat Quarter Bundles with us! See the details of their projects each month on our blog and keep up with Sew Colorful fun with #sewcolorful on Instagram!
- January (cream) – Fat Quarter Shop
- February (pink) – Kim Lapacek of Persimon Dreams
- March (green) – Corey Yoder of Coriander Quilts
- April (gray) – Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life
- May (aqua) – Chelsi Stratton, Chelsi Stratton’s Blog
- June (yellow) – Jen Van Orman of Heritage Threads
- July (dark blue) – Amanda Niederhausen of Jedi Craft Girl
- August (purple) – Melanie Call of A Bit of Scrap Stuff
- September (orange) – Pat Sloan, Pat Sloan’s Blog
- October (black) – Melissa Corry of Happy Quilting Melissa
- November (brown) – Fat Quarter Shop
- December (red) Doug Leko of Antler Quilt Design
Are you looking for more inspiration for using all those lovely prints? Create a constellation of color with the Sew Colorful Stars Quilt!
Club members, we have updated our packaging this year to include a club card that shows each fabric and SKU number. So if you want to find more of a particular fabric, it’s easy to do.
Join Sew Colorful in 2020
If you are a current Sew Colorful Club member from 2019 or before, you do not need to do a thing. Your membership will continue from year to year. If you’re not yet a member and would like to join, visit this link to subscribe to the Sew Colorful Fat Quarter Club today and join in the fun!