The Cake Mix Quilt Book: Volume One by It’s Sew Emma features 16 gorgeous quilts using 8 Cake Mixes! Use recipe cards, layer cakes, and the Cake Mix patterns featured in the book to build gorgeous, dessert inspired quilts!
This Quilt Along will feature all 16 quilts in The Cake Mix Quilt Book! Over 16 weeks, we will be featuring one quilt from the book each week. We are starting off the first week of the Quilt Along with the Gingerbread Quilt!
The Gingerbread Quilt by Melissa of Happy Quilting Melissa
We have a great group of 14 quilting bloggers joining us for this quilt along! Each week, one of the bloggers will be sharing their assigned Cake Mix Quilt with you! Be sure to visit their blogs and #CakeMixMonday on Instagram to see what they had to say about their Cake Mix Quilt!
- Monday, November 13 – Ginger Bread Quilt by Melissa of Happy Quilting Melissa
- Monday, November 20 – Sherbert Quilt by Melanie of A Bit of Scrap Stuff
- Monday, November 27 – Fondant Quilt by Sinta of Pink Pincushion
- Monday, December 4 – Taffy Quilt by Sondra of Out of the Blue Quilts
- Monday, December 11 – Crem Brulee Quilt by Sherri of A Quilting Life
- Monday, December 18 – Sundae Quilt by Anorina of Samelia’s Mum
- Monday, January 8 – Marzipan Quilt by Amanda of Jedi Craft Girl
- Monday, January 15 – Parfait Quilt by Charise of Charise Creates
- Monday, January 22 – Banana Split Quilt by Connie of Freemotion by the River
- Monday, January 29 – Ganache Quilt by Amy of Diary of a Quilter
- Monday, February 5 – Fruitcake Quilt by Sharon of Lilabelle Lane
- Monday, February 12 – Meringue Quilt by Erin of Why Not Sew?
- Monday, February 19 – Buttercream Quilt by Sondra of Out of the Blue Quilts
- Monday, February 26 – Tiramisu Quilt by Jennie of Porch Swing Quilts
- Monday, March 5 – Cheesecake Quilt by Anorina of Samelia’s Mum
- Monday, March 12 – Petit Four Quilt by Seema of Hooks, Needles and Brushes
Happy quilting everyone! See you back here on November 20 for Week 2 of the Cake Mix Quilt Along!